||Nico Liu, Global Brand Ambassador, Kavalan
Nico has a strong background in wine and spirits, having worked in the alcohol beverage industry since 2012. She joined Kavalan Distillery in 2015 and started working as a Global Brand Ambassador, which has taken her all over the world, attending whisky shows and holding Kavalan Masterclasses and tasting events globally.
Neel Hotwani, Head of Marketing, Town House
Neel heads up marketing for Town House, the exclusive distributor of Riedel in Hong Kong and Macau. He has 12 years of experience in marketing, communications and corporate affairs for global brands. He regularly hosts Riedel glass tasting masterclasses, demonstrating how the flavour of whisky, wine, sake and other spirits change depending on the shape of the glass.
|Date and Time
||2019/04/01 18:30 to 20:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$250 / Non-Members @ HK$450
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.