If your company has a business case that is calling for innovative "out of the box" ideas or transformation (making your operations more environmentally friendly, using technology more effectively, developing strategies to attract young consumers and what not), or some grand schemes to tackle Hong Kong's biggest problems, then you should join the Hong Kong Business Case Competition to tap into the brains of the young generation.
The Chamber is launching its very first HONG KONG BUSINESS CASE COMPETITION to help you reach out to students of the local universities at the beginning of the 2019/20 academic year. We are now calling for participation from your company (only one in each industry sector) to suggest a business case with these benefits:
• promote your own brand recognition, awareness, and values to the local universities and student communities.
• propose a specific business case to crowd-source innovative projects among local talent.
• shortlist and mentor the best teams and projects for further implementation and generate thoughts and debates internally.
Once your company commits to a business case, you will have a dedicated online platform to include an introduction of your company and your business case to appeal for proposals from students.
* You may refer to a similar competition Agorize organized last year as a reference: Business Case Competition Sample
As a Chamber member,
join in a win-win partnership with students to co-create ideas and solutions,
and engage with the brightest minds of tomorrow.
Options for Participation:
1) Business Case Sponsors (5 cases; each with a dedicated interactive online platform)
At HK$160,000, your company will be highlighted in the competition cover page with a dedicated corporate online platform for submissions. Your company will also be included in our community-wide publicity for the competition, and to take part in the judging panel for end of competition pitching and awards presentation.
2) Event Sponsors
At HK$38,000 your company logo will be acknowledged at the competition page and on materials leading to the competition.
For sponsorship package and registration, please click here.