Cyberport has been a key driving force behind the flourishing start-up ecosystem in Hong Kong. To give members a better understanding of the latest innovative developments, facilities and services provided by Cyberport to nurture digital start-ups and entrepreneurs, the Chamber is organizing an exclusive tour on 4 September to Hong Kong's flagship digital tech community.
Elements of the tour include visits to the Smart-Space FinTech, that aims to accelerate Fintech development in the city; the Smart Living Concept Store and Entrepreneurs Centre featuring presentations on the latest agri-tech and green technology solutions; and the new E-sports Arena, one of Cyberport's latest initiatives to promote the city as a regional gaming hub.
The tentative itinerary is as follows:
• 14:15 Coach departs from Admiralty
• 15:00 Arrival at Cyberport 3
• 15:05 Introduction to Cyberport
• 15:25 Sharing by Carbon World and OneDegree ; winners of the Hong Kong ICT Awards 2019
• 15:45 Guided tour of Smart-Space FinTech, Smart Living Concept Store and Entrepreneurs Centre
• 16:10 Guided tour of E-sports Arena
• 16:20 Guided tour of Cyberport Model
• 16:35 End of visit. Coach departs for Admiralty
Participation is open to Chamber members only. Due to limited spaces, a maximum of two representatives from each member company may attend. Additional places will be subject to availability. The Chamber reserves the right to decline applications.