||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, a refund would be processed after deducting 10% of the participation fee, or $100, as administrative charge, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Dress Code: Comfortable clothing and shoes (Please do not wear flip flops. For the comfort and safety of ladies, we would advise against wearing high heels.)
-The tour is limited to HKGCC members.
-If the participant is vegetarian, lactose intolerant, requires gluten-free diet, has seafood or any food allergies, dietary restrictions or preferences, please inform the Secretariat in advance on the briefing note's reply slip. Hong Kong Foodie will do their best to work with the eateries to arrange alternate tastings for the participant.
-Please note that the Hong Kong Food Tours Limited offers many items that are sweet or with carbohydrates, so may not be suitable for diabetics.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice, while walk-ins will not be accepted .
- As availability is limited, each member company can nominate at most two representatives to the tour. Additional places will be subject to advice by the organizer.
- The Chamber and co-organizers will not be responsible for any delay due to weather conditions (e.g. Typhoon 8 / Black Rainstorm Warning Signal); health and safety, security or any other reason.
- If Amber, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Typhoon Warning Signal No.8 or above is issued or in force 3 hours before the event (i.e. 6:00 am), the event will be cancelled.
- For safety reasons, the Chamber and co-organizers can change the route or event content without prior notice.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.