FT Global Boardroom 3rd Edition - Strategies for a world transformed by crisis
The Global Boardroom returns for its third edition to discuss the practical steps governments, business and finance can take to build a resilient, sustainable recovery, more than a year into a crisis that has crippled the global economy and fundamentally changed the way we live, work and communicate.
As COVID-19 continues to spread, how effective will the vaccination programmes be and to what extent have they brought forward the timing of a recovery? What impact will the new US administration have on domestic and global affairs? What should businesses do to assure future growth and competitiveness?
Join the FT’s top journalists in a series of live online conversations with leading policy-makers, CEOs and investors -- across three days and multiple time zones from Asia through to Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Americas -- to debate and design the most effective post-pandemic strategies.
- David Malpass, President, World Bank Group
- Svenja Schulze, Federal Minister for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety, Federal Republic of Germany
- Margrethe Vestager, Executive Vice President for a Europe Fit for the Digital Age, European Commission
- Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance, Luxembourg
- Amitabh Kant, CEO, National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog)
- Sayuri Shirai, Professor of Economics, Faculty of Policy Management, Keio University
And many more...
This event is free to attend - register for your free tickets here.
Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce members are entitled to a 10% off the upgraded professional pass, using the code HKGCCVIP
For more information or to register for your place, please visit our website.
|Date ||2021/05/04 - 2021/05/06|