Follow us on
Email a Friend
Email a Friend
Job Vacancy Information
The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
Manager/Assistant Manager, PR & Programmes
- Help to develop and implement online and offline events.
- Manage budgets and achieve business targets.
- Serve as Secretary for the Chamber geographic committee to conceptualize and execute related events and activities; receive international business visitors/officials; monitor international news; develop relations with international business / government offices.
- Maintain close relations with various stakeholders, including members, the media, consulates general, conference organizations, inter-chambers and other associations.
- Support corporate communications strategies and events that promote the Chamber corporate image.
- Degree holder in Event Management/ Marketing/ Communications/ Business or other related discipline.
- At least 4 years?experience in event management or corporate communications with a sizable organization.
- Proven event experience in planning and executing seminars, conferences, gala balls.
- Strong interest in international business and policies.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Detail oriented, proactive, and able to troubleshoot.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in writing and editing marketing materials.
Hong Kong, Admiralty
Use of HKGCC's Vacancy Posting Board is at your own risk and the information therein are provided on an "AS IS" basis by Employers without warranties of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law. HKGCC makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the materials, contents or information on the Job Posting Board. Any reliance by users on materials posted by other users will be at their own risk. HKGCC does not represent or warrant that use of any content will not infringe rights of third parties. HKGCC accepts no responsibility for the actions of job seekers nor job providers using this site.
Over the years, we have helped businesses overcome adversity and thrive locally, in Mainland China and internationally.
If you want to take advantage of our network,insights and services, contact us today.
22/F United Centre, 95 Queensway
Admiralty, Hong Kong
Download our App
Membership Benefits Programme
Conference Venue Rental
Certificate of Origin
Certification of Documents
Sign up for the latest news & offers.
© 1998-2023 The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce