The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
||IT Officer (2-year renewable contract)
||- Design and manage the network infrastructure, and install and configure the servers, system software, desktop PC, printers and broadband lines;
- Trouble-shoot the problems associated with the network infrastructure;
- Monitor and upgrade the capacity of the hardware and software;
- Responsible for configuration, backup and maintenance of equipment and software such as switches, VMWare and firewalls;
- Manage and handle IT budget management, IT procurement and payment process, IT asset management, IT agreement and vendor management;
- Provide technical support to end users on software and hardware;
- Assist in system & IT policy administration, website updating & marketing;
- Maintain Chamber's CRM & intranet applications;
- Other ad-hoc IT related issues
in the field of Computer Science/Information System or related discipline
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science/Information System or related discipline;
- At least 5 years work experience in IT support and network administration;
- Hands-on experience in Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2016/2019, SQL Server, Exchange Server administration, VMWare platform & Firewall;
- Basic knowledge of scripting and programming skills;
- Knowledge in MCSE is an advantage;
- A good self-starter with good communication skills and initiative; must be result-and-team-oriented, motivated and proactive;
- Good oral and written English & Chinese.
Interested parties please apply with a covering letter, full CV, present and expected salary, date of availability and contact tel. to our email email@example.com.
*All information provided would be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within 12 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, and personal data provided will be destroyed.
||Hong Kong, Admiralty
||IT & Telecom