Follow us on
Email a Friend
Email a Friend
Job Vacancy Information
The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
Business Policy Officer/Trainee
- Two-year renewable contract;
- Support committee secretaries in organizing events (such as seminars and external visits) including event promotion and co-ordination, handling bookings and payment, and answering enquiries;
- Provide administrative and logistic support to committee - secretaries;
- Assist in conducting surveys, and economic and policy research; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Tertiary education in business, public policy and administration or other related disciplines;
- University graduate with 2 years or above relevant experience; Fresh graduates or those with lower academic qualifications will also be considered;
- Event organization and administrative working experience preferred;
- Fluency in Chinese (Cantonese) and English a must. Good writing skills in both English and Chinese;
- Familiarity with issues affecting local and international business markets an advantage; and
- Team player and self-starter with good interpersonal and computer skills.
Interested parties please apply with a covering letter, full CV, present and expected salary, date of availability and contact tel. to our email email@example.com.
*All information provided would be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within 12 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, and personal data provided will be destroyed.
Hong Kong, Admiralty
Use of HKGCC's Vacancy Posting Board is at your own risk and the information therein are provided on an "AS IS" basis by Employers without warranties of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law. HKGCC makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the materials, contents or information on the Job Posting Board. Any reliance by users on materials posted by other users will be at their own risk. HKGCC does not represent or warrant that use of any content will not infringe rights of third parties. HKGCC accepts no responsibility for the actions of job seekers nor job providers using this site.
Over the years, we have helped businesses overcome adversity and thrive locally, in Mainland China and internationally.
If you want to take advantage of our network,insights and services, contact us today.
22/F United Centre, 95 Queensway
Admiralty, Hong Kong
Download our App
Membership Benefits Programme
Conference Venue Rental
Certificate of Origin
Certification of Documents
Sign up for the latest news & offers.
© 1998-2021 The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce