||- Develop innovative policy initiatives and business research projects to contribute to the improvement of the business environment in Hong Kong, particularly in relation to relevant legislation, policies and issues across government and business sectors in Hong Kong;
- Communicate and interact with the public (including senior business executives, government officials, legislators, the media and other stakeholders) through Chamber publications, submission papers, press releases.
- Manage committee secretarial duties and contribute articles for publication; identify and plan committee events.
- University degree holder in public policy, international affairs, political science, economics or related discipline;
- 6 years+ of relevant working experience in the business, government, academic, think tanks sectors. Candidate those with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager;
- Must be highly analytical, have excellent organizational and communication skills, be knowledgeable about statistics
- A good team player able to work with diverse stakeholders;
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in English AND Chinese is a must (particular strong English research-writing skills);
- Good connections in the political, government/ think tank, academic institutions, or business organizations would be an advantage.
Interested parties please apply with covering letter, full CV, present /expected salary, availability date and contact tel. to our email: email@example.com.
*All information provided would be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, and personal data provided will be destroyed.