||- To handle and follow up on membership-related enquiries;
- To proactively promote membership and recruit new members;
- To serve as the main reception-relief: perform receptionist duties including but not limited to greeting and receiving visitors;
- To carry out data management functions including database maintenance, data mining and data entry;
- To support overall administrative work of Membership Division including following up recruitments and renewals proactively by phone calls, emails, etc.;
- To assist in events, special campaigns and other membership-driven initiatives;
- To facilitate the production of marketing materials including brochures and souvenirs;
- To work and coordinate with other divisions in the Chamber, and to perform other duties as required by the supervisors, where necessary.
- Higher Diploma or above;
- Previous working experience in customer services or with the hospitality industry preferred;
- Ability to handle customers?enquiries in a precise and professional manner;
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Good PC skills in the Microsoft environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database administration);
- Smart, independent, articulate, able to work under pressure, and a team player with a positive attitude.
Interested parties please apply with a covering letter, full CV, present and expected salary, date of availability and contact tel. to our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All information provided would be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within 12 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, and personal data provided will be destroyed.