University Lecturer, Executive Committee Member of International Chamber of Commerce (Hong Kong), Accredited Mediator, Accredited Family Mediator, Arbitrator, Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, Certified Financial Crimes Specialist, Member of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Honorary Legal Advisor of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals ( Long Love Integrated Family Services Centre )
BEng(Hons); LLB(Hons); PCLL(HKU); PGCert(Cambridge); ExeEd(Harvard); MHKIoD; FHKMAAC; FHKIArb; FRAS
Fellow of International Bar Association; Honorary Legal Advisor;
Chairman of Hong Kong Mediation and Arbitration Centre
|Date and Time
||2019/08/12 09:30 to 17:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
||Members @ HK$1,600 / Non-Members @ HK$2,100
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.