||Mr Chan is appointed Secretary for Transport and Housing on 1 July 2017. Before assuming this post, Mr Chan was the Director of Electrical and Mechanical Services and the General Manager of the Electrical and Mechanical Services Trading Fund since December 2011.
As the Secretary for Transport and Housing, Mr Chan is the Chairman of the Hong Kong Housing Authority, Hong Kong Maritime and Port Board, Hong Kong Logistics Development Council and Aviation Development and Three-runway System Advisory Committee. He is also a board member of the MTR Corporation Limited, the Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited and the Airport Authority Hong Kong; as well as a member of the Council for Sustainable Development, Task Force on Land Supply and Youth Development Commission.
Mr Chan is a Honorary Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and Fellow of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers. Mr Chan received his bachelor's degree in engineering from the University of Hong Kong, master's degree in medical physics from the University of Aberdeen, UK, and master's degree in business management from the University of Hong Kong.
|Date and Time
||2018/12/10 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$170
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 5 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.