Season's greetings and Merry Christmas to all from the Chamber!
HKGCC Chairman Betty Yuen cordially invites you to join the Chamber's annual Christmas Cocktail Reception event to be held on Tuesday, 6 December 2022, at the Garden Lounge on the 4/F of The Hong Kong Club.
This signature annual event serves as a fantastic opportunity for us catch up with old Chamber friends and make new acquaintances. Join us for some holiday cheer over some drinks and be sure to RSVP as soon as possible to attend this enchanting evening with your peers!
Spots to this event are limited so be sure to reserve yours to avoid disappointment. We look forward to seeing you there!
Coronavirus Containment Measures:
As per the rules and regulations at Hong Kong Club, we would like to remind event participants of the following:
• All event participants are required to wear a mask when attending the event
• Guests are required to be vaccinated according to the Government's Vaccine Pass requirements and to show proof of their vaccination
• Guest must show proof of a negative rapid antigen test (RAT) taken within 24 hours, and a photo of the test result will be required along with their name, date, and time
• Guests who hold Red Code and Amber Code will not be allowed to enter the club
• Guests who are medically exempt will be allowed to enter the club with presentation of QR code of a valid medical certificate
• Please ensure you have your vaccination record with valid QR code on hand (original physical copies of the vaccination record or digital copies are suggested, photocopies are not recommended) so Hong Kong Club staff can scan your QR code upon entering the function room
• For guests who received vaccination outside of Hong Kong must show the Vaccine Pass QR code issued by the Hong Kong Government (No hard copy or soft copy of overseas vaccination record would be accepted)
• Please ensure you have the "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile app downloaded to version 3.4.0 or above and be ready to scan upon entering the function room
• Guests who are not in possession of the necessary vaccination documents will not be able to enter the Club
• Dress Code: Business Attire (Jeans and/or sport shoes are not permitted at The Hong Kong Club)
• Walk-ins will not be accepted, attendance is for RSVP'd guests only
• A maximum of 1 representative from each company is eligible to attend due to limited venue capacity