This workshop is targeted at CEOs, company/department heads, business heads in charge, and heads of HR or learning & development, who are querying and finding a way to make their in-house performance management system work effectively, so that it can serve as a tool to drive not only organizational results but also behaviours.
The workshop will look at:
- Why, in most organizations, the year-end appraisal discussion has become nothing more than a "going-through-the-motion" exercise?
- Why do most staff and managers no longer take the annual appraisal exercise seriously?
- Why year end ratings got inflated and appraisal comments tend to be written in a dressed-up manner, not necessarily reflecting the true performance of the respective staff?
- Are there ways to revitalize performance management practices which ultimately carry an important bearing towards driving a truly performance-based culture?
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event.
- Attendees, who feel unwell are advised against in-person attendance at the Chamber. If attendees are required to undergo compulsory testing, please kindly bring along a negative PCR or RAT test result when attending physically.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event.
- All visitors must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code at the entrance and undergo body temperature checks.