With the intensive trading between Hong Kong and China, delinquent debt receivables are often the going-concern for Hong Kong traders as well as foreign investors, who encounter difficulties with recovering receivables in mainland China. A specialist from RMS will highlight how to recover debt receivables in China through litigation, non-litigation as well as arbitration approach. He will also introduce key facts within the Chinese Bankruptcy Law and the Civil Procedure Law of China, and analyze each option, their respective advantages and limitations. Recent real case studies will be shared to facilitate the understanding of the debt recovery know-how in mainland China. Business executives, SMEs, factory owners and all interested individuals are welcome to join the seminar.
• Overview of China company law
• Difference between the two legal system of Hong Kong and China
• Different methods for recovering debt receivables in China
• Review the litigation, non-litigation and arbitration approaches
• Review of the cost benefits before full litigation
• Evaluate the pros and cons in adopting each approach
• Recent real case discussion