TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Venue is reserved only upon receiving the Booking Form (subject to availability and other considerations). Venue reserved is NOT a confirmed booking unless full payment is received within seven (7) working days after submission of the booking form. Otherwise the venue may be released without further notification.
2. Cancellation within fourteen (14) working days before the event date is non-refundable. Cancellation made before that may be given a 50% refund.
3. Only the type of activity agreed by HKGCC may be conducted in the venue. The client must ensure the event held is lawful, decent and respectable, and no nuisance or damage is caused to the public.
4. Unless prior and express agreement is made between the client and HKGCC, the client must not use the name and company logo of HKGCC in any of its promotion or other relevant materials or publications.
5. The client must ensure that users of the venue abide by such procedures, rules and regulations as deemed appropriate at the advice of the responsible staff of HKGCC during the rental period.
6. HKGCC accepts no responsibilities for the activities of the client using the function rooms.
7. The room setting must be agreed upon between the client and HKGCC at least three (3) working days in advance.
8. Storage of any item before and after the event can be arranged at an additional cost and at the client’s own risks.
9. Smoking and consumption of outside food and drinks (without prior agreement) are prohibited in the venue.
10. HKGCC will not be responsible for any personal injuries, damages/loss of belongings to the event participants. The client should obtain appropriate insurance coverage at their own expenses.
11. HKGCC has no liability for any loss and damage of the equipment and belongings that are brought in by the client.
12. The client is responsible for any damage caused to the furniture, fixture and equipment in the venue, and would be required to compensate any losses as reasonably assessed by HKGCC.
13. In case of adverse weather (e.g. typhoon signal no. 8 or above, or black rainstorm signal), the event may be postponed to a later date subject to venue availability and mutual agreement.
If Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above / Black Rainstorm Signal is lowered before 1:30pm, venue will be opened 2 hours after the signal cancellation This may vary depending on the weather condition. Please contact HKGCC if necessary.
14. HKGCC reserves the final right of discretion in case there is any dispute.
We/I, being the Client, hereby acknowledge the above conditions and accept all final and contractual obligations contained herein.