By 2018, the digital advertising spending in Hong Kong had already surpassed offline spending. Paid online marketing is also one of a few that is growing exponentially in the post Covid-19 era.
Google and Facebook are two of the biggest and most powerful online advertising platforms in the world. It is now important, more than ever, for businesses to learn how to tap into these two leading platforms as we know today, and explore the ways to drive traffic and revenue using their channels.
Moreover, AI tools have made it so much easier to create images, videos and content. Thus, advertisers can get the best out of paid channels without spending thousands of dollars.
In this session, we will be covering:
• Introduction of online advertisements
• Exploring powerful advertising platforms - Google and Facebook
• Advertising types that convert best
• How to use AI tools for advertisements to get the best results
Entrepreneurs, C-level executives, marketing managers or any position in a marketing team, students or anyone who wants to learn about generating leads and growing the business via paid marketing
Session 1: "Digital Strategy for Lead Generation" on 2 February
(Event Code: W230202TD, please register in here)
Session 3: "Ranking on Search Engines for Organic Traffic" on 16 February
(Event Code: W230216TD, please register in here)
Session 4: "Selling with EDM marketing" on 22 February
(Event Code: W230222TD, please register in here)
Session 5: "Data & Analytics" on 28 February
(Event Code: W230228TD, please register in here)
*Participants who attended all five workshops will be awarded a certificate co-issued by HKGCC & Concinnity.
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event.
- Attendees, who feel unwell are advised against in-person attendance at the Chamber. If attendees are required to undergo compulsory testing, please kindly bring along a negative PCR or RAT test result when attending physically.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event.
- All visitors are required to undergo body temperature checks at the entrance.