In collaboration with the Hong Kong Public Relations Professionals' Association (PRPA), a series of five workshops are organized to enhance and refresh the knowledge and skills of PR and Corporate Communications practitioners through experience sharing.
* Participants who attended all five workshops will be awarded a "Certificate in Applied Corporate Communication" co-issued by HKGCC & PRPA.
Workshop 1: "Crisis Management in Action" on 19 October
When a crisis happens, it is imperative for the organization to evaluate the situation and take decisive actions while maintaining business continuity. A timely communication with internal and external stakeholders is equally crucial. For enterprises and public relations personnel, crisis management can reflect an organization's management capabilities. It is thus critical for an organization to derive the best preparation in the good time and prepare for the worst.
This workshop will cover crisis prevention, crisis handling and post crisis recovery. Real world case studies will be used as learning tools.
- Types of crises
- Crisis responsibility
- Crisis prevention, handling, and recovery
- Case studies
Workshop 2: "Event Planning and Management" on 27 October
Workshop 3: "Knowing the New Media Landscape" on 9 November
Workshop 4: "Building Your Brand in the Metaverse" on 15 November
Workshop 5: "Digital PR in Practice" on 22 November
(Details of workshops 2, 3, 4 and 5 will be announced later.)
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event.
- Attendees, who feel unwell are advised against in-person attendance at the Chamber. If attendees are required to undergo compulsory testing, please kindly bring along a negative PCR or RAT test result when attending physically.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event.
- All visitors must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code at the entrance and undergo body temperature checks.