Are you keen to look good, speak well and be seen as a great leader in your organization?
Do you want to leave a great first impression, win trust from your boss and influence multiple parties to act according to your direction?
Do you want to motivate your team to perform or simply command attention without saying a word?
Are you being new in your current role, transitioning to a new company, or integrating into a new culture?
Executive Presence is your answer.
EXECUTIVE PRESENCE (EP) is considered as the key differentiator in the corporate world, especially for senior executives, departmental leaders and managers – who have accumulated substantial experience in their respective roles and industry – to stand out, get recognized, and make a real impact.
It is also considered as a catalyst that builds influence and motivates people to act in the way the leader wants. It is a balanced combination of personality, expertise, communication, style and appearance.
The good news is – EP CAN be trained and learned.
Strengthen your EP now, before others take your dream job from you!
• Strategic personal brand positioning to stand out from your competitors
• Build an authentic, compelling brand story and a brand identity to connect and engage with your target audience (e.g., clients, future employers, partners, investors, etc.)
• Guide to create a personal branding strategy and smart content for your brand presence, e.g., CV, blogs, website, social media posts, etc.
• How to leave a great impression on LinkedIn
Who should join this workshop:
• C-suite, 2nd-tier executives, senior managers and high-potential leaders in MNCs and regional companies who want to demonstrate their best self and lead more effectively in a multi-cultural environment
• Executives, managers and professionals who are new to a company/culture and want to have a smooth integration, build good relationships with people from different functions and seniorities
• Executives who feel they have reached the "glass ceiling" in their organizations but have a strong will to rise to the next level
• Business owners who want to win more trust from clients and get more business locally and globally
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event
- All visitors must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code at the entrance and undergo body temperature checks.