If you want to produce reports that capture the facts, analyse them concisely, and make actionable recommendations, then read on.
This session will focus on the importance of structure, selection, and scrutiny in producing targeted reports that primarily seek to avoid redundant content and highlight the key content.
This workshop will concentrate on:
• various structures/headings that can be used to organise reports including some industry templates such as internal audits and listing decisions.
• the value formatting, headings, and infographics play in report document design.
• the most effective ways to present purpose, method, and selective, relevant findings including presenting and analysing data.
• how to draw logical, coherent conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
This workshop targets the importance of:
• structuring reports in a clear, sequenced, and reader-focused manner with a purpose
• producing documents that are focused instead of using them as an 'information dump'
• analysing findings logically, drawing selective conclusions, and making realistic recommendations
• those wishing to write effective reports
• people who would like a refresher in report writing, and
• managers who would like some pointers in offering advice to their team members.
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event.
- Attendees, who feel unwell are advised against in-person attendance at the Chamber. If attendees are required to undergo compulsory testing, please kindly bring along a negative PCR or RAT test result when attending physically.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event.
- All visitors must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code at the entrance and undergo body temperature checks.