||Kevin Chan, Co-founder & Editor-in-chief of BizHK
Kevin Chan has over 15 years of experience in media, with proven record in strategic planning, media relationship, content development, and social media campaigns in Hong Kong and PRC. He has worked at senior positions in several Hong Kong newspapers including Oriental Daily, Ming Pao and Capital Magazine, and held PR relationship management positions with listed companies in energy resources and pharmaceutical sectors. Kevin is the founder & editor-in-chief of BizHK, winner of the"Hong Kong Cultural and Creative Industries Awards"in August 2017. In 2017 and 2018, He published"Startup Bible 100"&"Startup Bible–Startup Champion"respectively after interviewing over 100 startups and entrepreneurs. He is currently leading a social media editorial team to execute marketing projects and campaigns, and conducting professional training in social media content marketing and crisis management.
|Date and Time
||2019/05/24 09:15 to 11:45
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
||Members @ HK$750 / Non-Members @ HK$950
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.