||Daryl Choy, Director of Wisdomboom Limited and Founder of Global Service Design Network Hong Kong Chapter
Daryl is responsible in Experience Design with 20 years of marketing and management experience, with a Master's degree (Hons) in Marketing from The Chinese University of Hong Kong and a Bachelor's degree (Hons) in Economics from The University of Western Ontario, Canada. He is the Mentoring Program Instructor of HKUST and HK PolyU. Daryl is the China partner of Joe Pine - the author of the experience economy and one of the founders of a WeChat-based online university. He started to work in business with Swire as a management trainee before assuming various roles across a wide range of business sectors, including fast moving consumer goods, business and professional services, IT and telecommunications, and media and advertising. His responsibilities ranged the gamut from sales and marketing to management and human resources to learning and development. He has lived and worked in many Mainland cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, and Zhengzhou. In POAD, he served as Head of Outdoor Media Marketing, and helped POAD become the largest outdoor media. He was also the Head of Human Development for the Crystal Group and won the Gold Medal for Best Management Training and Development from the Hong Kong Management Association. He has been a researcher in customer experience for more than 10 years. His research has received recognition from professors of Harvard and Northwestern.
Daryl's affiliation includes Consultant member of CustomerThink, California USA (2007-2008); Chartered Marketer; Chartered Institute of Marketing; Senior Member of Hong Kong Institute of Marketing; Full Member; Hong Kong Management Association; Founder of Service Design Network Hong Kong Chapter.
Corporate Strategy: Internet, Online & Offline, Execution
Brand Experience: Brand positioning, Competitor strategy, Marketing strategy
Customer Experience: Experience journey design, Touchpoint mapping, Experience innovation
Employee Experience: Corporate culture, Management effectiveness, Team development
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.