||Ms Nora Cheng, Corporate Trainer, Dale Carnegie Hong Kong & Macau
Nora Cheng has been a trainer for Dale Carnegie Training of Hong Kong & Macau for more than 5 years, in addition to being a business owner in Hong Kong. Nora has trained professionals in the Government/ Public Service, Finance, Shipping, Legal, Consulting, Technology, Education, Health, and Hospitality sectors. Her clients include Cyberport Management, DHL Global, Gucci, Hong Kong Modern Terminal, Hong Kong Tourism Board, HSBC, Leighton Construction, Hong Kong Land, Messe Frankfurt, CLP Holdings, Gammon Construction and many others.
Nora is a lead trainer in Skills for Success, and certified in High Impact Presentations. Nora has led training sessions on Customer Service, Human Resource Management, Coaching, Team Engagement, Appraisals and many more.
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.