Engagement is one of the key measures for employee motivation, business success and competitive edge. However, many statistics have shown that employee engagement remains low while happiness at work scores the lowest in the past 10 years.
This workshop aims to illustrate WHY leadership may fail, WHAT leaders need to know nowadays, and an overview of HOW MPH leadership works! Be a mindful, playful and heartful leader in this continual new normal way of working!
Key takeaways from attending this practical, interactive activity-based* 1-day classroom workshop:
• Facilitate an agile workplace and a happier working environment
• Cultivate employee engagement for self and your team at work
• Create a sustainable positive mindset as MPH Leaders
*The workshop will be engineered with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method and Materials, an effective and facilitative learning and communication tool.
• All levels of executives, managers and supervisors
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event.
- Attendees, who feel unwell are advised against in-person attendance at the Chamber. If attendees are required to undergo compulsory testing, please kindly bring along a negative PCR or RAT test result when attending physically.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event.
- All visitors must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code at the entrance and undergo body temperature checks.