YouTube is the second most important website in Hong Kong*. During the pandemic, video consumption has increased dramatically. Knowing how to maximise the opportunities coming from the video platform is now a fundamental step for every company's marketing plan. This session aims to provide the attendees a comprehensive overview of the most effective advertising formats and strategies with a focus on lead generation and sales.
*Source: Digital in 2021 in Hong Kong", We Are Social and Hootsuite Report
• Understand the most effective options and strategies for direct response YouTube campaigns.
• Use the best practices to craft memorable videos which convert and bring results.
• Identify the right audiences for your video advertising campaign.
• Explore how to measure your campaign results precisely and work against the right metrics/targets.
• Optimise your campaign for scalability and improved results.
Who Should Join This Event:
- Business owners who want to start marketing campaigns on YouTube but don't know how.
- Online marketers who need performance optimisation tips for their current video advertising strategies.
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event.
- Attendees, who feel unwell are advised against in-person attendance at the Chamber. If attendees are required to undergo compulsory testing, please kindly bring along a negative PCR or RAT test result when attending physically.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event.