Partner, Tax Controversy Services, PwC
Mr Wong has over 20 years of experience in tax consulting, specialising in complex tax controversial issues with the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department (IRD). His clients include global MNCs, Hong Kong listed companies and Chinese enterprises mainly in the consumer and industrial products, retailing and technology industries as well as NGOs.
Mr Wong has significant HK TCS experience and successfully helped many multinational and listed companies settle tax disputes and Board of Review cases with different Technical Units within the IRD, including Appeals, Field Audit & Investigation, Tax Treaty, on various technical issues like exemption claims, offshore claims, tax anti-avoidance, complex cross-border tax issues involving tax treaties between the IRD and overseas tax authorities.
Partner, Transfer Pricing, PwC
Ms Wu specialises in providing TP services for over 15 years for multinational corporations in various industries including chemicals, biotech, consumer goods, real estate, logistics and transportation, information and communications technology, which includes 10 years of service in Mainland China office.
She has been actively assisting clients in value chain transformation, regional TP model set up, global and regional TP documentation, TP audit defense support, Advance Pricing Arrangement (APA) and Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP).
Ms Wu has extensive experience in handling TP dispute resolution cases and has assisted in concluding the first Cost Sharing Arrangement (CSA) APA in Mainland China regarding intellectual property for a Fortune 500 company. She has also assisted clients in Mainland China and Hong Kong in concluding and negotiating APA/MAP cases.
Senior Manager, Tax Controversy Services, PwC
Mr Wan has 15 years of experience in providing tax consulting and compliance services to local, regional, multi-national and listed companies mainly in the e-commerce, travelling, real estate, hotel and retailing industries.
Mr Wan has extensive experience in assisting clients in handling profits tax challenges raised by the Inland Revenue Department (“IRD”) as well as assisting clients with tax planning and commercial substance build-up.
Mr Wan graduated from the Hong Kong Polytechnic University with a bachelor degree in accountancy and is a Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.