Ben Chou, Senior Of Counsel, YTL LLP
Ben is a Senior Of Counsel of YTL LLP, a mid-size law firm which has a diverse practice that include capital markets, M&As, corporate finance, bankruptcy and restructuring, and civil and criminal litigation. He has been practising in Hong Kong for over 15 years and has worked in two leading international law firms, as well as in HSBC's compliance department, and as General Counsel of Huarong International Financial Holdings (0993.hk). Prior to joining YTL LLP, he served as the Executive Director and Chief Risk Officer of Tianli Holdings Group Limited (117.hk).
Ben has strong expertise in U.S. and Hong Kong securities law. His extensive experience covers IPOs, bond offerings, corporate finance, fund formation, M&As, cross-border joint ventures, regulatory and financial crime compliance, as well as general corporate and commercial matters.
Ben is admitted in the State of New York, U.S. and Hong Kong. He graduated from the Law School of Cornell University Law School with a Juris Doctor degree.
Andrew Kan, Director of Forensic Services, Perun Consultants
Andrew specialises in forensic accounting investigation, fraud investigations and litigation support work. His experience includes false accounting and corporate fraud investigations, asset tracing, anti-money laundering reviews, quantum of loss assessments, monitoring accountant engagements, family dispute matters, digital discovery administration, US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) reviews and preparation of expert reports in both criminal and civil litigation contexts. He has been engaged in a number of major fraud investigations of listed companies including asset misappropriation and L/C fraud) in the Asian region. Andrew also has extensive experience providing litigation support services to law-enforcement agencies and the Hong Kong Department of Justice(“DOJ”).
Andrew serves clients in diverse industries such as manufacturing, securities broking, logistics, wholesale and retail, printing, property management and development, information technologies, telecommunications, oil drilling, pharmaceutical and catering.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount can be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons, although please kindly note that only one Chamber coupon can be used per event.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.