Louis Lam, China South Leader at PwC Global Mobility Services
Lam has over 20 years of experience specialising in Hong Kong / China cross border individual tax consulting and compliance. He advises clients in drafting company policy and employment terms covering housing benefits, remuneration package structuring, tax equalisation, termination package and talent mobility policy; negotiate and manage tax audit and penalty; cross border social security planning, etc. He has extensive experience advising overseas, China and Hong Kong clients in private equity and asset management industries, and leading global financial institutions, to design and enhance pre-/post-IPO employee share based compensation schemes, carried interest plans and co-investment plans, with a holistic approach to cover talent mobility and retention, market trend, tax, foreign exchange, finance, legal, etc. perspectives; and to assist in performing applicable tax and foreign exchange registration and compliance reporting.
Victor Yuen, Senior Manager at PwC Global Mobility Services, Hong Kong
Yuen is responsible for providing Hong Kong and China individual tax consulting and compliance services for international and local companies. Yuen has more than 10 years of experience and he serves companies in different industries, including leading global financial institutions. He is involved in various individual tax consulting projects, including assisting clients in drafting mobility policy and tax equalisation policy to support mobility employees.
Warren Cheung, Senior Manager at PwC Global Mobility Services, Hong Kong
Cheung has more than 10 years of experience in individual tax service. He is responsible for providing Hong Kong and U.S. individual tax compliance and consulting services for local and international employees on cross-border assignments. He is experienced in advising clients on employment and remuneration structures (e.g. equity-based incentive plans, housing reimbursement schemes, etc.), social security and Mandatory Provident Fund issues. He has been working for clients from different industries including various prestigious financial services, multinational and listed companies. Prior to joining PwC, Warren practiced tax in Australia including individual, corporate, trust and GST.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Details such as the webinar link will be sent to attendee by ZOOM email 3 days before the event.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.