||Francesco Bonafine, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Digital Nomads
Francesco Bonafine has more than 12 years of working experience in IT and Online Business. He has worked in IBM, Google and other companies, leading the incubator-oriented enterprises to develop market strategies to promote corporate proﬁts. Mr Bonafine can be fairly deﬁned a digital marketing guru, he has more than 7 years of experience in SEM/ SEO/Online Advertising and Sales with Google. During this period he has managed the online reputation for major brands like Mitsubishi, Ferrari, Louis Vuitton, P&G and set up sales teams for Google in diﬀerent geographies (Italy, US and the Philippines). Francesco has had the opportunity to work with major digital agencies such as Universal Mc Cann, Ogilvy and Mindshare. Mr Bonafine is Google Ads/Analytics certiﬁed and Facebook Blueprint Certiﬁed. In addition to that, he also attended the IBM international sales school in 2006 and completed the Stanford University Project Management Online Education Program in 2011. Mr Bonafine has lived in Asia-Paciﬁc for 6 years and is currently based in Hong-Kong. In 2017 has co-founded the digital agency Digital Nomads Hong Kong which has become oﬃcial Google Partner.
|Date and Time
||2019/12/05 09:30 to 11:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$380 / Non-Members @ HK$770
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.