||YK Pang is familiar to many of our members from his years of service here at HKGCC, including as Chairman in 2014-16. Outside the Chamber, he is Deputy Managing Director of Jardine Matheson Holdings Ltd, Director of Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited and Director of Hongkong Land Holdings Limited.
He is well-known in the Hong Kong community for his longstanding dedication to public service. In addition to being the current Chairman of HKTB, he also serves as chairman of the Standing Commission on Civil Service Salaries and Conditions of Service, and the Advisory Committee on Gifted Education, as well as Chairman of the General Committee and Executive Committee of Employers Federation of Hong Kong.
Other positions he holds include Vice Patron of the Community Chest of Hong Kong, Member of the HKSAR Government Trade and Industry Advisory Board, and Chairman of the Hospital Governing Committee of Queen Mary Hospital and Tsan Yuk Hospital.
Dr Pang was recognised as one of the Ten Outstanding Young Persons of Hong Kong in 1999, and awarded the Gold Bauhinia Star in 2016 by the Hong Kong SAR Government, having received the Silver Bauhinia Star in 2008, for his long and distinguished public service.
|Date and Time
||2019/10/28 16:30 to 18:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$170
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 working days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.