As Virtual Reality (VR) technology has become increasingly accessible, it is now being used by businesses to give customers a new and interactive experience. Nowadays, VR technology is not only applied in entertainment and marketing, it is also applied in on-the-job training. How could companies make use of VR in the areas of HR, technical training, soft skills training and company orientation? In this session, the speaker will share his experiences of how he applied VR in training, learning and development. Participants will also be given an opportunity to have a hands-on experience of VR.
- The trend of technology on learning & development
- Why is VR more effective for learning & development based on empirical evidence of psychological research?
- How can VR be applied in learning: VR vs. Video vs. Classroom?
- What kinds of training workshop can adopt VR?
- Project Z VR Programme: Hands-on experience of VR on learning