||Prof CHAN Yuk Keung Kurt, B.A. (CUHK), M.F.A. (Cranbrook Academy of Art)
Prof Kurt Chan was graduated from the Department of Fine Arts, The Chinese University of Hong Kong. He then obtained his M.F.A. from the Cranbrook Academy of Art, Michigan, U.S.A. Professor Chan joined The Chinese University of Hong Kong in 1989, teaching studio courses and supervising M.F.A. students.
Over the years, he has developed courses covering 4 major areas: Painting, Mixed media and installation, Public art, and Hong Kong art.
|Date and Time
||2019/04/16 17:30 to 19:30
||Eric Hotung Studio, LB/F, Hong Kong Arts Centre, 2 Harbour Road, Wan Chai
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$250 / Non-Members @ HK$450
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.