Please refer to the attached registration form for tentative itinerary and detailed expense.
Click here for Registration Form
With its desert scenery, Yellow River civilization and West Xia imperial history, the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region in north-central China is attracting increasing numbers of tourists from home and abroad. Within Ningxia's 6.75 million population, the minority Hui account for around 36%, making it the largest Hui community in the country. The region has an average altitude of 1,000 metres.
Besides its rich tourism resources, Ningxia is also one of the top 10 pastoral areas in Mainland China and one of the 12 commodity grain production bases. Although the region is characterised by mountains and desert plains, the north part of Ningxia is flat and fertile thanks to the irrigation of the Yellow River.
- Assemble at To Fuk Road, Kowloon Tong (Exit D, Kowloon Tong MTR Station) and take cross-border coach to Shenzhen International Airport in the morning
- Take flight HU7425 from Shenzhen to Yinchuan (13:35-17:00)
- Visit Yinchuan Urban Planning Exhibition Hall – new exhibition presenting the region's culture and history
- Visit Smart Yinchuan City Operation Centre – smart city services platform
- Visit Yinchuan iBi Incubation Centre – i: industry; B: biotechnology; i: intellectual property
- Visit Ningdong Energy and Chemical Industry Base – coal, electricity and coal-chemical plant
- Meeting and dinner with Ningxia officials
- Visit Ningxia winery
- Visit West Xia Imperial Tombs – one of the largest and most complete imperial tombs in China
- Visit China West Film Studio – one of the three biggest film studios in China
- Visit Rock Paintings of Helan Mountain – Chinese heritage nomadic art
- Free time in the morning
- Take flight ZH9232 from Yinchuan to Shenzhen (13:40-17:15)
- Take cross-border coach back to Hong Kong