The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
||Public Relations & Programs Officer/Trainee (2-years renewable contract)
||- Responsible for administration and delivery of high level programs;
- Help to plan and produce corporate promotion materials, including print, digital and multimedia;
- Assist in delivery of public relations projects and liaison with the media.
- Provide administrative support for committee related work.
- Update information on the Chamber website and social media.
- University graduate with 2 years’ or above experience in multimedia, mass communications or event management or relevant fields. Fresh graduates or those with less experience will be considered as trainee.
- Good spoken/written English and Chinese a MUST;
- Good communications, organization and interpersonal skills;
- Flexible, able to work under pressure, team player;
- Customer-oriented and common sense.
||Hong Kong, Admiralty