The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
||Membership Trainee (2-Year Renewable Contract)
||- To handle and follow up on membership-related enquiries;
- To carry out resources management functions including database maintenance, data mining and data entry;
- To support overall administrative work of Membership Division including following up recruitments and renewals proactively by phone calls, emails, etc.;
- To perform receptionist duties occasionally;
- To assist in events, special campaigns and other membership-driven initiatives;
- To facilitate the production of marketing materials including brochures and souvenirs;
- To work and coordinate with other divisions in the Chamber, and perform other duties as required by the supervisors, where necessary.
- University degree holder.
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop.
- Presentable manner, good interpersonal skills and detail-oriented.
- Previous working experience in customer service/ hospitality industry will be an asset.
Interested parties please apply with a covering letter, full CV, present and expected salary, date of availability and contact tel. to our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All information provided would be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, and personal data provided will be destroyed.
||Hong Kong, Admiralty