||Tony Ngo, Partner, Connect Communication
Tony obtained his Master's Degree in Business Management and Bachelor's Degree in Economics from England. He has 38 years working experience in general management, advertising, sales, marketing and business development, including various senior positions in the international fast-moving consumer goods industry in the Asia Pacific region. His clients include Bank of China (HK), CLP, Gammon, HK Exchanges, HK Monetary Authority, HK Tourism Board, HK Trade Development Council, Knight Frank, Moody's, MTR, SFC, etc. His lively, energetic and enthusiastic personality makes him a natural-born trainer.
|Date and Time
||2020/11/13 09:30 to 12:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$750 / Non-Members @ HK$950
+$50 for booking offline
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.