||Andrew Yeung, Director of Training, Dale Carnegie Hong Kong and Macau
Andrew Yeung is a seasoned corporate training professional. He formulates learning strategies and implement training solutions for companies in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Being an experienced corporate trainer and facilitator, Andrew has designed and delivered in-person, online and blended training programmes, workshops, seminars, webinars for multinational corporations in over 11 countries since 2010.
As a dynamic trainer, facilitator and coach, Andrew has worked with 10,000+ professionals, including corporate executives, managers, general staff, and sharpened their leadership, management, communication and presentation skills. He has worked with leading organizations in banking, finance, insurance, sourcing, manufacturing, logistics, retail, hospitality, food & beverages, luxury, consumer electronics, biochemical, health, engineering, telecommunications, ecommerce, constructions, education and multi-disciplined commercial groups.
||- Details about how to join the webinar will be sent by e-mail.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.