||Dominic Chan, Certified Public Accountant
Dominic Chan graduated from the University of Nottingham in the UK. He holds membership of several professional bodies: MSCA, FCCA, AHKSA, FCIS and FCS. Dominic worked in Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu previously. He has more than 20 years of experience in advising clients on financial, tax, and corporate management matters. He is currently a Certified Public Accountant in Hong Kong and the UK. He provides counsel on capital formation and financing, trade policy and trade remedies, along with other organizational matters.
|Date and Time
||2020/09/23 14:30 to 17:30
||This event will take place online via Zoom
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$850 / Non-Members @ HK$1,050
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Details about how to join the webinar will be sent by e-mail. Zoom is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.