Trust is basic to our human relationship. Without trust, effective communication and relationship breaks down.
Lack of trust hinders and prevents teams and organizations from reaching their full potential, because sense of camaraderie is low or even does not exist.
Many transitions create loss of attachment, territory, structure, identity, future, meaning and control. Transitions can cause loss of trust for the individuals involved and, thus, the team.
Hence, leaders in transition need to accelerate their adjustment periods and, possibly, the uncomfortable states associated with changes that may negatively impact individual and team performance.
Key insights in this workshop include:
1. How to be more transparent with your team?
2. How to be more pleasant with people which will enable them to build the trust and not affect organizational performance?
3. To enable people to let go of fears amidst the transition and contribute to performance.
4. How to contextualize so that you can communicate and articulate in a manner that is authentic and establishes the understanding and trust?
5. To develop conversational skills that enable you to frame conversations that enhance trust and connectivity leading to higher engagement and co-creation.