||P.W. Choy, Founder of Global Service Design Network Hong Kong Chapter
P.W. Choy specializes in Experience Design with 20 years of marketing and management experience. He holds a Master's degree (Hons) in Marketing from The Chinese University of Hong Kong and a Bachelor's degree (Hons) in Economics from The University of Western Ontario, Canada. He is a Mentoring Program Instructor of HKUST and HK PolyU. He is the China partner of Joe Pine - the author of the experience economy and one of the founders of a WeChat-based online university. He has lived and worked in many Mainland cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, and Zhengzhou. In POAD, he served as the Head of Outdoor Media Marketing, and helped POAD become the largest outdoor media. He was also the Head of Human Development for the Crystal Group and won the Gold Medal for Best Management Training and Development from the Hong Kong Management Association. He has been a researcher in customer experience for more than 10 years. His research has received recognition from professors of Harvard University and Northwestern University.
P.W. Choy's affiliation includes Consultant member of CustomerThink, California USA (2007-2008); Chartered Marketer; Chartered Institute of Marketing; Senior Member of Hong Kong Institute of Marketing; Full Member, Hong Kong Management Association; Founder of Service Design Network Hong Kong Chapter.
Corporate Strategy: Internet, Online & Offline, Execution
Brand Experience: Brand positioning, Competitor strategy, Marketing strategy
Customer Experience: Experience journey design, Touchpoint mapping, Experience innovation
Employee Experience: Corporate culture, Management effectiveness, Team development
|Date and Time
||2019/03/01 14:30 to 17:15
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$800 / Non-Members @ HK$1,000
+$50 for booking offline
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled within 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.