|| K.K. Yuen , Director, Muse Consultancy Group Limited
KK is a veteran journalist and a public affairs specialist, with nearly 30 years' experience in the media, and several years' in the senior management position of communications consultancies. He had been Head of Political Desk of Hong Kong Economic Journal, and a column writer for the paper.
Familiar with the operations of the government and the media, KK is strong at devising media and public affairs strategies, managing issues and crises, conducting policy lobbying, retaining media relations as well as conducting training workshops.
KK has rich experience in stakeholder engagement and media relations. He has worked on the consultation of the Population Policy for the Policy and Project Co-ordination Unit of Chief Secretary for Administration's Office, and public engagement of the Public Transport Plan in connection with the Commissioning of MTR West Island Line and South Island Line (East) for Transport Department. He is now the public affairs consultant for Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine of The University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Dentistry of The University of Hong Kong, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, etc. Other major clients include Occupational Safety & Health Council, Swire Group, Dairy Farm Group, Television Broadcasts Limited & Consulate-General of Japan in Hong Kong, etc.
|Date and Time
||2019/01/30 09:30 to 12:15
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
+$50 for booking offline
- HK$ 800 for Members / HK$ 1,000 for Non-Members (Fee per workshop)
- HK$ 720 for Members / HK$ 900 for Non-Members (*Special 10% off for the same person enrolling in two workshops or more of the same series)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.