Young executives who are looking for their "next step up" often ask what they need to acquire or develop in order to move up their career ladder. As a "next generation" staff, you must be very competent, dare to challenge the status quo, and see things from various perspectives. However, apart from these characteristics and good technical skills, employers are also looking for young executives possessing appropriate and professional attitudes with good inter-personal skills. Join this workshop to learn and understand the essential skills for your next step up!
1. Building an impressive image with highly rated work attitudes
• Demonstrate yourself to be a responsible & committed staff
• Show enthusiasm towards company culture
• Affirmative attitude when receiving feedback
• Show respect and gratitude with great confidence
2. Being highly motivated to stand out among peers
• Create an overall picture - understanding the ins and outs of the business with a sensible approach
• Develop collaborative skills in problem solving
• Learn the techniques for self–evaluation
• Be ready to take up new challenges
3. Being a team player and showing team leadership
• Use credibility in bonding team members
• Coordinate individual team members
• Demonstrate knowledge in your job & global development
4. Above-average communication skills - convincing without being boastful
• Put ideas forward and get things done
• Learn to listen to others and express your views
Who Should Attend the Workshop?
• This workshop is more suitable for young executives with less than 5 years of
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we would like to request all event participants to wear a mask when attending the event.
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we would like to request that you do not attend this event.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event.
- Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises.