Achieve better results in your negotiations. Through participating in role-plays and activities, learn to ask the right questions, hold your ground where it matters, trade concessions effectively and collaborate with your negotiating counterparts to resolve differences and create a workable outcome for both sides.
• For all executives who wish to enhance their business negotiating skills.
During this workshop, participants will:
• Apply a process for planning and conducting negotiations systematically and effectively
• Practise the interpersonal skills of negotiation in a series of exercises and role-plays
• Develop awareness of their personal negotiating style and flex their style to the situation
• Explore common negotiating tactics and how to respond to them
1. Principles of effective negotiating
2. Planning for the negotiation
3. Structuring the meeting
4. The art of assertiveness
5. Negotiating tactics
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event
- Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises.