||Michelle Leung, Executive Coach, COACH A
Michelle Leung is an Executive Coach with COACH A, one of the biggest executive coaching firms in the world. Her specialty lies in helping leaders crystallize vision and goals, enhance influential impact inside and outside the organization, and develop talent. She is passionate about helping leaders enhance their self-awareness, broaden their perspectives, and create new behaviours to achieve their goals. Before being a professional coach, Michelle led high-performing teams in GlaxoSmithKline, Reckitt Benckiser, Jebsen Consumer, The Clorox Company, etc., in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Michelle is an International Coach Federation (ICF) Professional Certified Coach (PCC), ICF Registered Mentor Coach, an MBA degree holder from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and a graduate of the Executive Leadership Program at INSEAD University in Singapore.
|Date and Time
||2019/04/26 09:30 to 17:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
||Members @ HK$2,150 / Non-Members @ HK$2,650
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.