Conducting cross-border business can deliver increased profit but also carries risk in areas including currency, tax and supply chain strategy. SMEs in particular may be more exposed to these risks, due to their relatively limited resources.
Join our webinar on 10 December to hear from a panel of experts on the future of the global currency landscape and ways to optimize profit margins, as well as the financial, strategic and operational risks that companies, in particular SMEs, face when conducting cross-border business. They will also share some practical tips on building a more resilient and sustainable business.
This session will discuss the following risks and corresponding ways to optimize profit margins:
1. Financial risks (Currency and Tax)
2. Strategic Risks (Supply Chain)
3. Business Risks (Liability, Business Continuity, Reputational)
1. A more detailed understanding of the ways SMEs can optimize profit margins while mitigating risks.
2. A macro overview of the market that will outline the currency landscape and associated risks involved in conducting cross border business.
3. A real-case study of one operating company's risks and how they mitigated them in order to reduce costs, increase profitability and operating efficiency for a more sustainable business.
Please refer to the following details on the virtual seminar:
- Upon successful registration of the event, a unique webinar link will be sent to your registered email 2 days before the event. Please refer to the troubleshooting guide here should you experience any issues in locating the webinar link.
- Instructions on downloading Zoom and joining a webinar can be found here. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the software in advance of the webinar.
- Please log in 15 minutes (at 10:15 am) before the event begins, through the link that will be sent to your registered email. This will allow time to address any technical issues that may arise.