||Mr Felix Kan, Director of Risk Assurance, Cybersecurity & Privacy, PwC Hong Kong
Felix is a Director in PwC's Risk Assurance, Cybersecurity & Privacy practices with over 10 years of experience. He is an Exco member of Hong Kong Computer Society's Cyber Security Specialist Group. He began his career as an ethical hacker and personally committed to help companies in Hong Kong to improve their security postures and deal with cyber-attacks more efficiently. He sees himself as a life hacker, developer and debugger.
Felix has frequently spoken in public events and Board Trainings of his clients, which cover a wide range of technology-related topics such as FinTech, InsurTech and PropTech, etc. He is a well-versed consultant on a wide range of emerging technologies such as Blockchain, AI, Big Data, Cloud, Robotics, AR/VR, etc. Felix is passionate about exploring and balancing the opportunities and risks associated with these new products. He believes that emerging technology itself is not a risk, the actual risks stem from how we perceive and adopt those technologies, and manage operational and cultural impact throughout the journey.
Below are a few selected projects that Felix has recently been involved in relation to emerging technologies:
1. Reviewing Blockchain implementation projects of Financial Services and Property Development companies
2. Assisting clients to migrate from on-premise environment to multiple cloud infrastructures
3. Advising clients to protect their data throughout the entire data life cycle
4. Assessing privacy impact and data security of shopping malls that collect user data for Big Data Analysis
In his sharing, Felix often shares:
1. Interesting trends and use cases of new technologies in different sectors (including Property Development, Real Estate, Property Management, Retailing, etc.)
2. Challenges faced by companies when deploying new technologies
3. War stories in overcoming challenges while maximising the benefit of the adoption of new technologies
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.