||Ir Allen Yeung, Government Chief Information Officer
Ir Allen Yeung has extensive business and management experience in the ICT field before joining the HKSAR government in 2015. He holds a BSEE from the University of Texas at Austin, an MSEE from Purdue University and an Executive MBA from HKUST-Kellogg Northwestern University.
As GCIO, his responsibilities include formulating ICT policies and strategies; leading the e-government programmes; promoting and developing ICT industry as key business and economy driver; and bridging the digital divide.
Ir Yeung was the Chief Corporate Development Officer of the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation. He started his career in 1987 in the Silicon Valley, working for many hi-tech companies. In 1995, he relocated to Hong Kong to further his career development, and served in several senior management positions for multinational enterprises and Hong Kong listed companies.
Ir Yeung has contributed significantly in promoting and developing the innovation and technology industry in Hong Kong and the region. He has served on many councils and advisory committees in the ICT industry associations, business angel networks, engineer professional bodies, as well as educational institutions.
|Date and Time
||2018/03/07 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1257
||Members @ HK$190 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.