As an 80-year-old grade three historic building that is part of the government's "Conserving Central" initiative, Central Market is both a historic place and cultural hotspot that has gone through four iterations and a recent revitalization to become a vibrant community that is "Approachable", "Energetic and "Gregarious" to locals and tourists alike.
On 2 September 2022, the Chamber will visit this "Playground for All" where not only past memories are preserved, but also offers new experiences to visitors. Join our guided tour to learn about the use of innovative technology in the restoration, management and operation of this iconic landmark.
4:00 p.m. Assembly at Central Market Entrance
4:05 p.m. Welcoming Remarks
4:10 p.m. Central Market Tour
5:00 p.m. End of Visit
- Participation will be restricted to Chamber members only.
- Due to limited spaces, a maximum of two representatives from each member company may attend. Additional places will be subject to availability. The Chamber reserves the right to decline applications.
- Participants are required to have received at least three doses of COVID-19 vaccine or are within six months after having received the second dose of vaccine.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we would like to kindly ask that members wear face-masks at all times during the visit. Unless a COVID-19 test has been conducted and the results are negative, please also refrain from joining if you have been in close contact with anyone who is quarantined or if there has been a confirmed case at your place of residence over the last 14 days.
- Participants are to make own transport arrangements to and from the location.
More info: https://www.centralmarket.hk/en/