The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce
||Assistant Manager, PR & Programmes
||- Work with supervisors and team members to develop and implement corporate communications strategies and events that promote the Chamber’s corporate image.
- Assist supervisors in writing, editing and proofreading English/Chinese articles, press releases, speeches, event flyers, etc.
- Serve as Secretary for the Chamber’s geographic committees: conceptualize and execute events and activities; receive international business visitors/officials; monitor international news and regulations; develop relations with international business / government offices in Hong Kong.
- Assist in developing marketing campaigns and content for website and social media platforms
- Maintain close relations with various stakeholders, including members, the media, consulates general, conference organizations, inter-chambers and other associations.
in the field of Marketing/ Journalism/ Communications/ Business
- Degree holder with major in Marketing/ Journalism/ Communications/ Business or other related discipline.
- At least 4 years’ experience in marketing, journalism, event management or corporate communications of sizable organizations.
- Proven experience with online marketing, social media and advertising platforms
- Strong interest in international business and policies.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Detail oriented, and able to think on your feet.
- Proficiency in MS office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in writing and editing press releases, speeches, flyers and articles.
Interested parties please apply with covering letter, full CV, present /expected salary, availability date and contact tel. to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All information provided would be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within 10 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, and personal data provided will be destroyed.
||Hong Kong, Admiralty
||Media & Entertainment