|KCS Hong Kong Ltd
||Accountant, Accounting & Financial Reporting Services, Corporate Accounting Division
• Handle a portfolio of clients
• Maintain full set of books and records
• Prepare / review periodic management accounts
• Maintain daily accounting / treasury / compliance functions
• Prepare payroll data including employer's returns and approve salary related payment for clients
• Handle employer's tax compliance, provident fund management and other administrative matters as assigned
||Selected candidates will be offered a position commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, attractive long-term career prospects and the opportunity to work in a friendly, exciting and challenging environment.
in the field of Accounting
• University graduate in Accounting or related disciplines
• Relevant experience in accounting or payroll is an advantage
• Associate / Student Member of HKICPA or equivalent is an advantage
• Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
• Proficient in MS Office, such as Excel, Word and Outlook
• Meticulous, well-organised and conscientious with a high level of initiatives at work
• A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
||Hong Kong, Central District
||Please forward your CV with salary details to Director, Human Resources & Development, 8/F Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 15 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or by fax to (852) 3589 8401, or by email to email@example.com.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)
"An Authorized Employer of HKICPA"
"A Member of CPA Australia Employers' Club"
"An Approved Employer of ACCA - "Professional Development" and "Trainee Development at Gold Level""